!!! Mediawiki has been upgraded !!! Slack integration has been disabled for now due to an incompatibility. If you want to testdrive the new skin (Tweeki), make sure your language settings are set to 'en - English' in your preferences!
|Description:||An enumeration of all possible ways to get in touch with Brixel|
We meet every Tuesday, starting at 19h00 at Brixel HQ. Occasionally we open on a Friday. We'll announce this shortly before on Facebook, Slack and the public mailing list. Our larger public openings like a Workshopday or our Open Doors (Opendeurdag) will be announced on our public mailing list, Facebook, Meetup, and in most cases also through physical posters at various locations in the wider Hasselt Area.
Being a hackerspace, we've got multiple ways of communicating with the outside world. Different channels exist, and most of them serve their own purpose.
- A public mailing list hosted on mailman. You can subscribe to this mailing list and join the discussion, pending approval. Since this is the public list, we invite other hackerspaces to announce their events here. Of course, other topics are welcome here too.
- Our internal chat application. This is an invite-only Slack, but you can request access via the following page: http://brixel.be/slack/. There are multiple channels, each serving their own purpose. Of course, typical Slack rooms such as #general and #random, for general discussion and random stuff respectively, also exist.
- We post all our public events on Meetup, including our weekly Open Tuesdays. If you have an account, you can sign up here to manage your schedule.
- You can also find our events, and the statuses of some our projects, on our Facebook page. Feel free to post a message if you're interested in visiting our space, or if you have any questions.
- We used Twitter to announce some our events, but not anymore. (@hs_hasselt)
- If you want to be updated of our events: use our mailing list or our meetup.
- If you want to join our discussions, or start one of your own: use our mailing list or request an invite to our Slack.
- If you're having questions about, or need advice on one of your projects: use our mailing list or come and join us at our open Tuesdays.
- If you just want to hang around and join our randomness: request an invite to our Slack.