!!! Mediawiki has been upgraded !!! Slack integration has been disabled for now due to an incompatibility. If you want to testdrive the new skin (Tweeki), make sure your language settings are set to 'en - English' in your preferences!
|Alternative Name||Brixel HQ|
|Coordinates|| 50.951061, 5.230621|
The type of this property is invalid
There are bikeracks available to lock your bike at the back entrance.
By public transport
Frequent Inter City (IC) train service from most mayor cities in Belgium: Brussels, Antwerp, Leuven (Louvain), Ghent, Liège, Bruges, ... The trains are operated by the Belgian federal government "NMBS/SNCB".
Next to the building is a bus stop "Spalbeek Centrum" (± 5m). Other bus stops in close proximity are "Spalbeek Kerk" (± 170m) and "Spalbeek Spalbeekstraat" (± 400m). The buses are marked with "De Lijn", the Flemish regional government public transport.
- Coming from Hasselt (Station):
- 91 (Hulst/Tessenderlo) - Bus stop: "Spalbeek Centrum" - Duration: ± 18 min
- 35c (Tessenderlo/Diest) - Bus stop: "Spalbeek Centrum" - Duration: ± 18 min - Rush Hour ONLY
- H1 (Kermt) - Bus stop: "Spalbeek Kerk" - Duration: ± 28 min
- 299 (Diest) - Bus stop: "Spalbeek Spalbeekstraat" - Duration: ± 18 min
- Coming from Diest (Station):
- 299 (Hasselt) - Bus stop: "Spalbeek Spalbeekstraat" - Duration: ± 29 min
- 35c (Hasselt) - Bus stop: "Spalbeek Centrum" - Duration: ± 47 min - Rush Hour ONLY
- Coming from Tessenderlo (Hulst Kerk):
- 91 (Hasselt) - Bus stop: "Spalbeek Centrum" - Duration: ± 49 min
Indirect connections are possible from most neighbouring towns and even from Maastricht (Netherlands).
Check http://reisinfo.delijn.be/dienstregelingen/ or http://reisinfo.delijn.be/doorkomsten/DoorkomstenHome.faces? for more information.
Not sure where to get off? Why not take a look in streetview of the stops: (Hasselt is to the east of the stops)
Spalbeek Centrum (35c)
Spalbeek Centrum (91)
Spalbeek Kerk (H1)
Spalbeek diestersteenweg (299/35c alternate route)
There is parking on the premisses itself.
Additionally there are a few parkingspots in the "Molenstraat" (right around the corner) and if these are all taken, there are normally plenty of spots available in the streets around.
Please mind the speed limit, the suburb of Kermt has a speed limit of 50 km/h and multiple speed camera's!
- Coming from Antwerp:
- Follow the E313 towards Hasselt/Luik;
- Exit 27 (Hasselt/Herk-de-Stad) and turn right at the next crossroad;
- Follow the N2 towards "Herk-de-Stad" for 4.1 km;
- Turn right into the "Spalbeekstraat";
- After 400m you have reached Brixel!
You can dock at the Hasselt marina. From there you need to walk to the bus stop 'Hasselt Molenpoort' Google maps.
Then take the bus to 'Hasselt Station', and use one of the routes described above to get to the space.
See http://www.vvwhasselt.be/ for more information about the marina.
Commercial airlines usualy fly to one of these airports nearby: Zaventem, Charleroi, or Maastricht (NL).
From there you need to find public transportation to Hasselt, from there you can use one of the public transportation routes mentioned above.
If you are flying yourself, you could take a look at Aero-Kiewit Flying club. From there you can easily take a bus to Hasselt, and use one of the public transportation routes mentioned above.