!!! Mediawiki has been upgraded !!! Slack integration has been disabled for now due to an incompatibility. If you want to testdrive the new skin (Tweeki), make sure your language settings are set to 'en - English' in your preferences!
From Brixel - Hackerspace Hasselt
- Ginge's Marlin Builder. Compiles Marlin firmware for 3d printers in a few clicks.
- Source for high quality rods, bushings, bearings, etc...
- Thingiverse. a giant collection of 3D designs made by others for free.
- Tinkercad. free 3D design website. Easy to use.
- Yeggi. 3D designs collection, some free, some paid.
- Yobi3D, a 3D model search engine service
3D printing as a service
- 3Dhubs. find someone with a 3D printer near you that can print your design for a price.
- Trideus - a 3D printer / supplies reseller in Lummen (BE) wide variety of filaments available and in stock.
- Printershop.be / coolblue 3D printers and filaments. ordered today, delivered tomorrow.
- Noise dampening feet
- Z-axis end-switch fine-adjuster, Switch mount
- Spring-loaded NEMA 17 steppers / belt tensioner
- Heavy-duty handle
- Sound Dampening Spring for extruder
- Printhead Cover
- YAZA - yet another Z switch adjuster
- List of "all" Arduino shields and their pins used. Handy for checking compatibility between shields and Arduino versions.
- PCB wire antenna design
- Belgian shop for parts and complete systems. Owner is also skilled in fixing cabinets.
- Packet tracer
- Cisco Packet tracer: Great learning tool, simulates the movement of packages between computers / networks.
- GNS3 is an open source software (under GPL) that simulate complex networks while being as close as possible to the way real networks perform. All of this without having dedicated network hardware such as routers and switches.
Network mapping tools
Brick & Mortar Hardware Stores (Belgium)
- Gotron (Aalst, Gent & Hasselt)
- Trim Electronics (Aarschot)